- May 22, 2020
7:00 am - 2:00 pm
Entry fee includes; golf carts, range balls, gift bags & lunch.
Registration – 7:00 am
Shotgun Start – 8:00 am
Lunch following play
Awards – 2:00 pm
In 2019 we raised a total of $31,000. Directly making an impact of $17,000 in Larimer County and $14,000 in Weld County for Breast Cancer patients in need in Northern Colorado. Since 2004 your donations have raised $156,518.
Below is a glimpse of what your donations have helped in 2019;
- 28 total grant disbursements in Larimer County to 18 different patients.
- 128 total grant disbursements in Weld County to 128 different patients.
In many of the stories of how you have helped a couple stand out.
- We helped a family save hours of drive time daily by helping with hotel expenses.
- We helped several patients with insurance premiums so they could afford pain medications and additional medications to fight back against the diagnosis.
- One patient stated, “…it is nice to know that someone cares about me.”
Please also consider sponsoring before you check out.
QTY 4 is 4 players
Venue: Greeley Country Club
Venue Phone: (970) 353-0528
Venue Website: https://www.greeleycc.org/Address:
Greeley Country Club, established in 1920, is the premier private club in Northern Colorado. From the flawless golf course and grounds to the impeccably decorated clubhouse, this amazing country club is the ideal choice for both families and golf enthusiasts. Should you be looking for a private getaway from the stresses of life, a social setting in the community or simply looking for a location to host your wedding or special event, Greeley Country Club has you covered.